Beylikdüzü neighborhood in Istanbul
Beylikdüzü neighborhood in Istanbul
One of Istanbul’s unique urban and cultural attractions is Beylikdüzü.
Here, we will learn about the Beylikdüzü neighborhood in Istanbul, as well as the advantages of living there and its significance for real estate investing and purchasing.
Beylikdüzü neighborhood in European Istanbul.
Table of Contents
- Beylikdüzü in European Istanbul
- The location and area of Beylikdüzü in European Istanbul
- Benefits of living in Beylikdüzü
Beylikdüzü in European Istanbul
- In European Istanbul, Beylikdüzü is regarded as one of the unique urban and cultural beauties. With its broad streets, plants, and trees all over, it is distinguished by a lovely administrative structure.
- After the installation of luxury home developments recently, it is one of the favorite places for Istanbul residents owing to the diversity and multiplicity of its transportation and its compatibility with European specifications and standards.
- Through its resorts, commercial hubs, many residential complexes, and distinctive characteristics where there is no hassle or disruption, this area offers an aura of elegance and services.
- In addition to the fact that the majority of its citizens are immigrants, it also has no ethnic, sectarian, or religious blocs, therefore everyone who lives there has the same rights and obligations.
- Visitors come to enjoy the stunning scenery and the tranquil environment. The apartments in Beylikdüzü are among the greatest Istanbul flats for tourist rental since they are peaceful, in addition to being close to the Marmara shore and several retail malls like “Marmara Park.”
The location and area of Beylikdüzü in European Istanbul
* Beylikdüzü in European Istanbul has an area of around 11 square kilometers and is situated in the center of important regions.
The city center is close to Beylikdüzü and can be reached in just half an hour, making it very simple to travel to and from Beylikdüzü by private cars or official transportation, especially to the locations where foreign visitors typically go for touring, airports, to visit their country’s consulates, or for work.
* Areas around it:
- Avcilar, one of Istanbul’s most important neighborhoods, borders it on the east.
- One of the main tourist destinations and a popular destination for travelers is Lake Buyukcekmece, which is to the west.
- The Esenyurt region, which is near Beylikdüzü for a considerable distance, is situated to the north.
- Regarding the south, the Beylikdüzü neighborhood borders the Marmara touristic beach, one of Istanbul’s most significant beaches.
Benefits of living in Beylikdüzü
The following are some of the key advantages of residing in Beylikdüzü:
Transportation in Beylikdüzü
- Transportation is one of the key advantages of residing in the Beylikd üzü neighborhood since it runs from the Beylikdüzü neighborhood in European Istanbul. The Metrobus line, which has 5 stations and is the longest and quickest transit route in Istanbul and Turkey overall.
- It begins in Beylikdüzü Son Durak ”the last station”, also known as “The Last Station,” and goes east to west from Hadimkoy, Cumhuriyet Mahale, Beylikdüzü Municipality, and Beylikdüzü.
- The region is also provided by a number of bus routes that connect it to the other communities directly, making it quite convenient for people to go to and from Beylikdüzü, especially if they reside there while working in another location.
- Along with the aforementioned, it is expected that a contemporary subway line would be extended into Beylikdüzü; however, planning for it has not yet started.
- From the port of Marmara to the areas of Avcilar and Eminonu, maritime transportation plays a part in the area as well. – As a result, this area serves as a hub for a vast network of transportation lines, which consistently drives up Beylikdüzü’s real estate values and makes it possible for investors to make high returns.
The most stunning shopping centers in Beylikdüzü
– There are several malls and retail centers in and around Beylikdüzü that draw a lot of customers, tourists, and passersby every day.
– These include the following, which are some of the most stunning and well-known malls and shopping centers in Beylikdüzü:
*Beylikdüzü Migros Avm Migros Mall location on the map
*Perlavista AVM Mall location on the map
*Marmara Park Location of Marmara Park on the map
*Torium AVM Torium Mall location on the map
Beylikdüzü’s universities and schools
- Istanbul’s Beylikdüzü neighborhood is regarded as one of the best places for student accommodation because it is home to a number of public and private universities, including Fatih University, Beykent University, Okeanos, and others. The Metrobus line also makes it simple to travel to most of Istanbul’s universities from Beylikdüzü.
- Along with several private and state institutions, the region is home to Turkey’s famous Imam Hatip schools.
- There are several foreign schools in the Beylikdüzü area, some of them use an Arabic curriculum while others use international curriculum.
- What increases the importance of Beylikdüzü is that it is also close to the two most important districts in Istanbul where there are Arab schools, namely Esenyurt and Avcilar.
- Beylikdüzü Municipality acknowledged in a study from 2018 that more than 40% of its citizens are from the educated class, making it very suitable for housing students and intellectuals.
Institutions and facilities in Beylikdüzü
- The Beylikdüzü State Hospital, which is known for its contemporary design and the vitality of healthcare services it offers to local and international people of the area, is one of several facilities and service institutions in Beylikdüzü .
- Along with several private health facilities and clinics, Beylikdüzü is home to two private hospitals, Medicana Hospital and Media Life.
- The largest exhibition center in Istanbul, “TUYAP,” is also located in Beylikdüzü and is frequently visited by many curious intellectuals. . It is prepared to host a variety of events and activities on the artistic and cultural levels.
- The Beylikdüzü region is distinguished by commercial malls and large, contemporary retail complexes that offer the greatest items in a variety of models and styles, including Turkish, European, and foreign. The cafés in Beylikdüzü are also among of the most luxurious ones in Europe.
- The area is famous for its luxurious restaurants and green gardens, where locals may enjoy the utmost comfort.
- All Turkish banks have branches in Beylikdüzü, and there are also leisure areas with hiking trails and swimming pools, particularly in Gurbanar, Marmara, and Kavakli.
- We can say that the services provided in Beylikdüzü are among the best available to Istanbul citizens
- Additionally, it is having additional infrastructural expansions and upgrades, increasing the likelihood of a comfortable living there and making it a prime location for real estate investment or residence.
Apartment buildings in Beylikdüzü
- The Beylikdüzü district’s neighborhoods are lovely in their design and beauty, administrative order, large streets, and wide, clean walkways
- This results in an area that, in terms of architectural and structure, both rivals and surpasses some of Istanbul’s most prominent European neighborhoods.
- With several housing developments and luxurious apartment complexes both completed and under construction, the Beylikduzu neighborhood is likewise experiencing an urban revolution.
- Luxury homes are also present, especially close to the marina, where the area is known for its unique atmosphere and beautiful views.
- Additional commercial buildings and offices are available for purchase or rental.
By clicking here, you can see the most recent real estate deals in Beylikdüzü.
- Most of its residential complexes are of European design and have a variety of exceptional facilities, including a great location and breathtaking views.
- In addition to the natural space, there are also schools, swimming pools, and play areas for kids.
- Real estate in Istanbul’s Beylikdüzü neighborhood is therefore among the most desirable for both buyers and investors since it is more affordable than similarly priced houses elsewhere and offers more potential for profitable investment than similar properties elsewhere.
Edited by: Dari Real Estate
Source: Beylikdüzü municipality’s official website
Related articles of interest to you: